DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, April 19, 2010

NPOTW- New Product of the Week

Hello lovelies,

NPOTW means New Product of the Week is a series I will be doing starting this week. This product is however the product of the week for the previous week. I hope I'll keep up with this new series on my blog, being I am gonna go on makeup diet soon.

Last week product of the week was LA Colors palette: Tease. Recently purchased this new color palette and it's has some beautiful spring/summer colors.

Check the palette and it's swatches.

LA Colors: Tease


Swatched over MAC Paintpot Painterly

LA Colors can be purchased at Dollar Tree, Dollar General, local Beauty Supplies store and s0me local $0.99 stores.



Disclaimer: I am not affiliated with LA Colors or getting paid to state my opinions on the product or feature it on my blog.

2 comments:

  1. They seem to have pretty good pigmentation for a brand that can be picked up at the Dollar Store. Thanks for the swatches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are my new favorite product. I purchase a a lot of these at the last Cherry Culture sale and all of them are really nice.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!