DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, March 14, 2012

Product Focus: NYX Matte Lipstick

Hey beauties,

If it is anything I love and that's a bright vivid color lipstick. It doesn't matte the color it is for me a lipstick should be bright and outstanding in pigmentation. Now after viewing these new lipsticks from NYX, I had to try. These bad gems are Matte lipsticks from NYX. I got five colors and had to share with my beauty junkies how much I really love these.


Some of the color shades are similar to some recent famous colors from MAC and these lipstick are not drying on the lips being they are of a matte texture.





L-R: Angel, Sweet Pink, Indie Flick, Shocking Pink, Perfect Red

L-R: Angel, Sweet Pink, Indie Flick, Shocking Pink, Perfect Red

L-R: Angel, Sweet Pink, Indie Flick, Shocking Pink, Perfect Red


More in-depth review will be available for these products when I have worn them all for a 8hr day.



* Products were purchased by me with my own funds and I am in no way affiliated with the company.

4 comments:

  1. cool, i've had my eye on these for a while now, i look forward to reading what you have to say about them

    ReplyDelete
  2. I can't wait for a more in depth review :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OMGAH, these are sooooo pretty!

    I'm such a lipstick junkie. Haha. Do you know where I can find these online? I wish drugstores sold NYX products. =[

    --- Nicole

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!