DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, January 13, 2012

MINI HAUL: New Wet N Wild Cosmetics Lipsticks & Eyeshadow

*Picture heavy

Hello beauties,


After seeing on random blogs new Wet n Wild cosmetics items, I made it an effort to take a trip to Walgreens to see if I can find the new items. Low and behold I found it and didn't have to travel to several stores to find it. There are four new MegaLast lipsticks, from sight of them my first impression was they look like the newly release colors of MAC collection called Iris Apfel. I did get my hands on those bright MAC lipstick but these Wet n Wild are different shades of pinks, corals and oranges as compared to those.


Here are some swatches and if you don't know about these type of Wet n Wild megalast lipstick goodness, you must be sleeping under a rock. Get them now while the prices are $1.99


New Wet n Wild cosmetics products:
MegaLast lipsticks & single colorIcon eyeshadow




L-R: 967-Dollhouse Pink, 965-Cherry Picking, 970-Purty Persimmon & 966-Don't Blink Pink


L-R: 967-Dollhouse Pink, 965-Cherry Picking, 970-Purty Persimmon & 966-Don't Blink Pink


Coloricon single eyeshadow- 306 Sellout






















Top swatch: ColorIcon eyeshadow: Sellout
Bottom swatches L-R: 
967-Dollhouse Pink, 965-Cherry Picking, 970-Purty Persimmon & 966-Don't Blink Pink














☙☙☙☙☙

Comparisons to Other lipsticks in my Collection

Wet n Wild Megalast lipstick: Dollhouse Pink


L-R: MAC Pink Friday, WnW Dollhouse Pink, MAC Pink Nouveau, Nicka K Pink Tint, Revlon Stormy Pink

MAC Pink Friday & Nicka K Pink Tint look similar to the color but they aren't both those colors are slightly lighter in color than Wet n Wild Dollhouse Pink.



☙☙☙

Wet n Wild MegaLast lipstick: Cherry Picking


L-R: WnW Cherry Picking, L.A. Colors Cherry Red, Rimmel Berry Queen, Revlon Crimson & Revlon Raspberry Bite

As you can see nothing compares to this colors, this is a very unique cherry color. I absolutely love it.


☙☙☙

Wet n Wild MegaLast: Purty Persimmon

L-R: WnW Purty Persimmon, MAC Lady Danger, WnW 909D Coraline, Milani Mango Mambo, MAC Neon Orange


MAC Lady Danger is the nearest shade to this color but deeper and more red undertones, but Purty Persimmon is more on the coral side though.



☙☙☙

Wet n Wild MegaLast: Don't Blink Pink


L-R: WnW Don't Blink Pink, MAC mattene Eden Rouge, MAC Pink Pigeon, MAC Pro Longwear Love Forever

None of the other colors are similar to WnW Don't Blink Pink, another unique color again. Love the pigmentation.



Be sure to check out these Wet n Wild MegaLast lipsticks and let me know what you think.








Be Fabulous & be smart!!






**All products in this post where purchased by me with my own $$$ and I am in no way being compensated by the companies mentioned in this post.

6 comments:

  1. Those look soooo amazing. It makes me so sad that WnW prices get jacked up so crazy here where I live...sigh.


    Chrissy

    My Makeup Blog | YouTube

    ReplyDelete
  2. Nice haul, Kimmy! I am loving those lip colors. I MUST get my hands on these when I spot them at drugstores :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. thank you so much for the swatches and comparisons!!! i have the mac lipsticks, but i'll need to find these as well.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thank you ladies!!... @Alina definitely get your hands on it while it's $1.99 and wnw send out email coupons with $1 off cause regularly these lipsticks are $3.99-$5.
    @Yummy411- these are awesome I am gonna try other stores to pick up back ups of them....lol

    ReplyDelete
  5. i found these at my walgreens recently and picked up all with the exception of don't blink pink because they didn't have it...now i'm on a hunt for it.. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!