DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, July 2, 2011

Product Focus: La Femme Blushes

  




     


Hello lovelies,

A lot of you may have heard of this brand before or have read post on these new/old blushes that have been the talk of the makeup world. These familiars blushes have graced my blog post already. They are the infamous La Femme blushes. I am a fan of their blushes because of the intense pigmentation and the awesome pricing of these products. Apart from my lipstick addiction, I love blushes and I have been collecting La Femme blushes for quite some time. Recently they had a free shipping on the website which sells these products so I purchase a few more to fill my blush palette. To purchase these infamous blushes you have to check out Makeupmania.com


My palette was purchased from BF-beauty.com just incase any one was curious.




LA FEMME BLUSHES


1st row L-R: Bordeaux, Brick Red, Russet, Sienna, Rose
2nd row L-R : Golden Sunset, Terra-cotta, Soft Beige, #575 & #579 (Bf-beauty eyeshadows)
3rd row L-R: Fuchsia, Magenta, Golden Ruby, Frambrosia, Indian Rose
4th row  L-R: Purple Passion, Mulberry, Grape, Peach Sparkle, Orange


Same order as above picture



SWATCHES



low flash camera setting

Row 1

L-R: Bordeaux, Brick Red, Russet, Sienna, Rose





❧❧❧❧

2nd row L-R : Golden Sunset, Terra-cotta, Soft Beige, #575 & #579 (Bf-beauty eyeshadows





❧❧❧❧

3rd row L-R: Fuchsia, Magenta, Golden Ruby, Frambrosia, Indian Rose 




❧❧❧❧



 4th row  L-R: Purple Passion, Mulberry, Grape, Peach Sparkle, Orange

Make sure to check out Makeupmania.com  for these beautiful products mentioned and they have a special this month in reduced shipping price. However, they have awesome customer service and their shipping was very fast. I received my blushes in 2 days from order day. I am always impressed with this company and most definitely will be making future purchases.  One issue that I have seen most people complain about is how they package these blushes in an envelope packet, I didn't find it as a problem because they pretty much bubble wrapped the envelope package. 



Be Fabulous and be smart!





** Items were purchase by me and I not affiliated with the companies mention above.



5 comments:

  1. This is so helpful!! Thanks so much for making all these swatches, it is great to see on darker skin!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I rec'd 3 of these blushes from a friend. I cannot believe the wonderful quality & pigmentation. They are so very affordable. I should have snatched some up long ago.
    Thanks for swatching.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Which palette did you purchase from BF-beauty.com? I have been looking, but I can only find empty eyeshadow ones?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yes the empty eyeshadow one... Their eyeshadows empty palette r the same size as refill pan la femme blush.

      Delete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!