DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, April 10, 2010

The Blues played in different ways

Hello lovelies,

I have been away from my blog for a while, so my new camera battery died, and being that I'm such a dork, I didn't realize it needed special charger for this specific battery, well it's a non-rechargeable battery but I was suppose to purchase a dock so has to have it recharged and ready to upload my pictures. Well I ended up purchasing a rechargeable battery and charger set because that dock kit is way too pricey. Well here are some looks I did last week , that I seriously don't remember some of the products I used [[it sucks, well I suck :( ]].



  • This look, I think was done using my 26 palette: gold color & brown color along with blue which I can't remember what I used.
Don't know why this picture has that line in it.


Pictures taken after a 11am-10pm day, so yes my face looks like it was soaked in oil!!



******************************************



This look was done using a pigment I received from a lovely blogger: Vixxan.
MAC Deep Blue Green pigment is awesome. I believed I also used my 40 wet e/s palette purple color and other colors from various quad/palette.... etc etc.
Anyways MAC Deep Blue Green over a black base is total beauty. I am so loving MAC pigments now, they look beautiful over black bases. I used NYX Jumbo pencil: Black Bean which creases like crazy on me unless I use UDPP as a primer but for this look I used MAC Painterly paintpot as a primer and it started creasing after 25 mins (this was also a test, but MAC PP failed as primer).
I hope you enjoyed my looks. I apologize for blurred & horrible lighting pictures, I'm still trying to get the best settings for this camera in different lighting.




I'm a wearing a HIP shine struck lippie




Be fabulous!!

5 comments:

  1. Both of these looks are gorgeous Kimmy! I love them!! I especially love the second look-So colorful!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Both looks are beautiful! The second is look is VA VA VOOM! Just stunning!

    I really like the blue eye liner in the first look...I wanna give that look a shot myself! I can't wait to try it not after seeing how pretty it looks!

    Just gorgeous!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I mean I can't wait to try it NOW after seeing how pretty it looks...I had a typo there...typed NOT by accident.

    ReplyDelete
  4. love both looks! the second one is def my fav~

    ReplyDelete
  5. Gorge purple and black look, I also love the use of green.
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!