DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, April 22, 2010

NEW BOLD LIP COLOR

Hello lovelies,


I have another bold lip color for you. I am hooked to MAC lipsticks now can you tell. I ordered this color from MAC for a while now when it was on the regular MAC website. It is actually a Pro color and it was out of stock for some time now. I think it's a hot, bold and demanding color. It's the lovely lady Violetta. Let just say It wasn't what I expected but I really like it. Violetta is a amplified cream and from the MAC website it's described as bright clean violet purple. It's bright indeed and definitely violet purple looking. Definitely wearable for a night on the town or hanging with the girls (club night). Don't be afraid of it bold look because I know that it can be mixed with other to create pure awesome and I will be sharing some of that on next posts.

As you know me I love a dupe, I tried all the purple lipstick I have to compare to this and one alone pop out to be pretty close. If you have the 66 generic lip palette the purple color in the palette (the end color) is very similar to it. I did a previous post (Click here) with a purple lipstick color mixture using 66 palette purple color and this is very similar to it. If you have the 66 lip color palette, don't be mad if you don't have MAC Violetta l/s because it definitely duped in that palette.


Here are swatches



MAC Violetta (Amplified Cream)


Swatched


Compared to 66 generic palette


Be fabulous!!

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!