DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, November 25, 2009

LOTD

Hi,

I am a Twilight/ romance vampire fan. I love vampire romance movies, tv series etc. Watching Twilight has open my eyes to vampire love and now I'm a fan of Vampire Diaries and all romantic Vampire things.

So I saw New Moon, woot woot.... love the animation, the effects. I love the new makeup, the new looks, new people (Dakota Fanning) and the omg I am now loving Jacob. Through the whole movie series, I wasn't even crazy over the whole Bella & Edward love but more so I am intrigued by how they stepped their game up by having such awesome animation/visual effects (yes I'm a visual effects fan). Through the whole movie I wanted to see more of my heart throb Emmett because I think he is a hottie but they didn't give me much of him and then Jacob just seem to lure me in with his toned body. Now I've become a Jacob fan. :)

This makeup look was inspired by the poster; brown tones and just that glowing yellow.






Look who has graced us with her presence: My baby girl

Products used:
FACE
Covergirl Queen Collection powder
NYX Tan cream blush with NYC Terracotta bronzer on top
15 concealer palette (under eye circle)
HIP duo e/s: Brazen (dark color for contouring)
NYC Translucent powder to set concealer

EYES:
15 concealer palette (base)
NYX Jumbo pencil: Black Bean (lid base)
Maybelline Brown Smolder e/s (lid)
MAC Chrome Yellow e/s (crease and brow bone)
MAC Orange e/s (crease)
Rimmel pencil crayon as highlight
Lashes from Ebay: set of 10 (the ones I hated)

LIPS:
L'Oreal HIP l/s: Fearless


Be fabulous!

9 comments:

  1. You look marvelous!!! You have a beautiful daughter.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is this the 15 concealer palette from Ebay? If it is will you please do a review on it? Thank You

    ReplyDelete
  3. You looks so beautiful...great inspiration, too! =) I'm amazed by how similar your gorgeous girl looks compared to my cousin! Wow!
    Xo

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your look is pretty and your girl is so cute! :)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!