DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, November 19, 2009

EOTN: Wetseal UrbanVibe Eyeshadow

Hello,


Wet Seal has makeup line branded "UrbanVibe" which I purchased a few baked eyeshadow duos from. I really liked the colors so I was inspired to do a look from one of the duos (Berriful) to see the outcome of the eye shadows from the line. Wanna see how this shadow looks here is a picture from the website: Wet Seal Urbanvibe Berriful
Btw I read somewhere that Keri Hilson was the spokes model behind this makeup line. hmmm! (That's ma girl... but don't quote me on that tho)

Here is my EOTN:



*I know my liner effect isn't precise but I wasn't going anywhere.
Was gonna wipe it all off and then off to bed!



EYES:
NYX Tan concealer
HIP cream liner :Teal (outer v and crease base)
NYX Jumbo Pencil: Blue (1/2 lid base)
Wetseal: Urban Vibe baked e/s du0: Berrifull
NYX Black e/s (deepen crease)
Covergirl Champagne e/s (highlight & inner bottom lash line)
Wet N Wild liner: Turquoise
mascara

6 comments:

  1. Very pretty. You know how to find a deal. 99 cents for these. This is so tempting. Thanks for posting this look.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Pretty, I like the colors! I was always interested in their e/s =)

    ReplyDelete
  3. wow. i didnt know wetseal had a makeup liiineee !!!! lol.

    lovely colors dawl.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Keri Hilson was the spokesmodel for the entire Urban Vibe (clothes, makeup, etc).

    Pretty colors!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I love these colors. Very unexpected from Wet Seal. I'm in awe!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you ladies!!

    @ TheDreamerxoxo: Yes they do now. You should chekc it out, I belive they were on sale for $0.99 too.
    @ Rai: Thanks for the heads up, she is definitely one of my faves so I love this line.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!