DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, November 7, 2009

Kreativ Blog Award

Hello



Yes I have been nominated for another award. I really appreciate the love from Laughing Plastic blogspot...your too sweet dear. Thank you very much lovely.




So I think I should list 7 interesting things about me...wow
  1. I am addicted to FB Farmville!!..lol
  2. I am addicted to makeup bigtime more than handbags and shoes.
  3. I hate wearing shorts out.
  4. I still bite my nails, it's a habit I can't stop (I've tried)
  5. I still eat ketchup on almost everything (use to eat it when I was younger on everything including cakes, juice etc)
  6. I was addicted to chocolate, but simple don't know what is going on with my appetite lately cause I don't crave for it anymore.
  7. I am an undercover bread lover. yup I love me some bread (whole wheat, butter etc...hehe :)

So I nominate:


Be fabulous!

Thank you Laughing Plastic!

2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!