DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, November 14, 2009

EOTN: 2 in 1

Hello lovelies,

How is the weekend? I hope everyone is having a super awesome one. I pretty much don't have an overrated weekend being a mom of a 1 year old. However I quickly did these eye of the night on friday night while my daughter was up and about.

I wanted to play around with some colors from my 96 palette and also the Color Fantasy palette. One eye has a look from the 96 palette and the other from the Color Fantasy palette.

1st Look

Product used
Eyes:
NYX Tan concealer
96 color palette:
-gold
-green
-evergreen
-pink
-golden tan
Green liquid eyeliner (from the set in my October haul post)
mascara


LOOK 2


Eyes:
NYX Tan concealer (base)
Color Fantasy palette (from the set in my October haul post)
- light pink
- rose pink
- lavender
HIP Flamboyant -gold side (highlight)
Lavender liquid liner (from the set in my October haul post)
mascara


Any request just drop a comment or email me. I'll be happy to do.

Be fabulous!

2 comments:

  1. I lovee those colors on you, i just came across your page ! Omg your lips are gorgeous lol I buy tons of lipglosses that promise to "make my lips plump" haaa. lovely you are gorgeous :] check out my blog. I am very new to blogging, but seems fun!! I'm totally following your blog !
    god bless !

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you dear, I'm following u too now.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!