DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, November 14, 2009

Lip of the Night

Hi,


I did this lip color because I was trying to capture Letoya Luckett lip color from her Regret video featuring Ludacris. Omg I love that song. I think the fellas who've left their girlfriends who made them seem like they were the 'ish' are gonna hate this song...lol

Let me say the lip color didn't come out anything near what Letoya was wearing but I love the outcome anyways and decided to share.

LIPS:
Burt Bees Lip balm
NYC cover concealer
Absolute! l/s: Wild Violet
Covergirl Wet Slicks Amazemint: Plum crazy

Be Fabulous!!

4 comments:

  1. Girl..I LOOOOOOOVE this lipstick.

    ReplyDelete
  2. AJ Crimson did her makeup for this video. He told me that the lip color is Tyler by Kissable Couture.

    ReplyDelete
  3. @ ~J.-- all this time I was thinking it's MAC Violetta lipstick. Thanks for the heads up.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!