DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, November 5, 2009

Giovi palette

Hello


So from my collective blog you have all seen the Giovi palette I got from Ross for $2.99. Well here is a picture of the palette and swatch.






Pros:
  • great pigmentation
  • color variety
  • dupable colors to high end
  • cheap price for 48 colors
  • very blendable
Cons
  • some colors in the top row are too chalky
  • has to used over an eye base

**Swatches were done without using a base.

Be fabulous!

4 comments:

  1. why can't i ever find a palette for that price? That pisses me off! I"m still looking for a good one now. I have my very small artistry palette and estee lauder palette. Where can I get yours?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you Jasmin.
    @ China Madonya- you have to keep checking Ross, Marshalls, TJ Maxx and their sister stores. I got mines from Ross. The price definitely surprised me and it was only one left. How cool is that.

    ReplyDelete
  3. i love when ross has make-up thats where i came up on the sugarcosmetics pallete for 2 dOllars when it was retailing at sephora for 28 i was like ahHH yes!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. go Kimmy! Giovi has some really pigmented stuff. I only own 1 thing from them so far. Cooked Powder (a great MSF dupe). That was an incredible value you purchased! Thanks for sharing! BEAUTIFUL

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!