DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, November 3, 2009

EOTN: Requested Look

Hello bloggers,

It's been a while since I shared with you a makeup look...[I know I am a slacker]. Nevertheless, I still manage to always check in on my blogger family post (s) and check out what everyone has blogged about because I am hooked. As for me I am just doing doing doing me [in my Nicki Minaj voice].
Here is a look that was requested by a fellow blogger, whom I love her blogspot because she does awesome reviews and swatches and her blogspot has been tremendously helpful in my purchases. Why I say? because it hard to know whether a lot of WOC (Women of Color) will have the same results of makeup products pigmentation on our skin and being that this beauty is a WOC I adore her reviews. So Miss Vixxan of The Glam Shack, here is the silver look you requested. I hope you like. ^_^







without flash

Products used:
Eyes:
Fantasy Maker Body Color Ghost palette [grey color as base]
Milani Runway Eyes e/s: Silver Charm [inner 1/3]
HIP duo e/s Platinum: Silver color [middle 1/3]
NYX e/s: Black [outer 1/3 & crease]
Rimmel Three Sum quad: Raw :red color [in crease, brow bone & bottom ]
96 palette e/s: Tan color [highlight]
NYC black liquid eyeliner
Maybelline Volum' Express mascara

Brows:
Jordana eye pencil:brown
NYX Concealer
Maybelline Great Lash clear brow set


Be fabulous!!!
Next up October's haul and more FOTD AND EOTD

10 comments:

  1. sooo prettty. those are intense silver colors!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I luv this look, very pretty and natural with a POP!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Beautiful.Love the look. Cute colors.

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is so pretty. I like it a lot. That red is stunning!

    ReplyDelete
  5. I nominated you for a blog award. You can find more information on it here http://theglamshack.blogspot.com/2009/11/my-first-blog-award.html

    ReplyDelete
  6. I tagged you to, lol http://theglamshack.blogspot.com/2009/11/tag-all-things-white.html

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thank you all. ^_^
    Ms. Vixxan -I am definitely gonna get on both asap. Thanks! :)

    ReplyDelete
  8. nice so neat i love how you blend it!

    ReplyDelete
  9. gorgeous look! thanks for entering my contest and posting a link. did you say honey baked ham...love it..especially the crust hehe!

    ReplyDelete
  10. It's different and out there, but I really like it! I'm into doing things outside of the box and taking risks! Very well blended and nice brows too!
    xoxo

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!