DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, May 30, 2009

GirlAboutTown Giveway Contest Entry

Hello

Long time don't blog, huh...I have been having computer issues, each time I log on to my computer, it works for the first 5 mins and then after freezes...it sucks but I am gonna get it fixed because I miss Youtube and Blogspot and also blogging. I have some hauls and also some new makeup looks and also blogs about my birthday celebration with one of my bestie.

So I know was suppose to post these picture for GirlAboutTown Giveaway Contest entry, I love makeup and here is my makeup collections pictures.





Sorry about the entry pictures being late dear, hope I made it in time. Check out her blogspot: GirlAboutTown






Note: Happy Birthday to my mom. Also I will be back soon but anyone has any question hit me up @ this email: rayqueenbee@yahoo.com


Hope my computer can be fixed soon or hopefully Santa Claus can come early and give me a Mac book, yes I want/ need a Macbook or Imac.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!