DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, May 6, 2009

Silver Smokey Eyes with Bold Red Lips

Hello bloggers,

I know I have been slacking, just been tired and feeling very lazy lately, but I am still playing in my makeup but just lazy to update my blog. Anyways I did this look a few days ago and forgot to post it, it was a smokey eyes look with silver, black and brown using my 120 palette (love it), I added a pop of bold red lips. I know red lips aren't in this season but 'hey' it's makeup and it has no rules!








EYES:
LD
HIP paint: Steely
120 palette: silver, silver black color, black, brown, tan brown
black eyeliner pencil
Wet N Wild gel eyeliner



LIPS:
Jordana lip liner: plush red
NYX round lipstick: Eros


FACE:
L'oreal True match f/d: C7
L'oreal True match powder:c7
Revlon floral affainr blush (highlight)
I can't remember the blush I used (sorry)

Now I was also experimenting again with foundations, to see what matches my skin tone and this foundation was definitely a no no...it doesn't match my skin tone and I loved very dead. I used both L'oreal True Match liquid foundation and the powder in c7 and it aint a "true match". I have used my L'oreal liquid foundation with other mineral foundations and I liked the results but with their powder it definitely didn't look good on me. I thought to myself that maybe it was the wrong color foundation or powder overall. But from doing the foundation match evaluation on their website, it results was to use the c7. I am gonna give the liquid foundation a try again with my MAC MSFN to see the results.
Nevertheless, I am loving the red lips and definitely will be giving it a try again if I ever go on any special occassion and wearing a cute black dress (lol).


Smooches & be Fabulous!

3 comments:

  1. Loveeeee the red lips!!!! Smokin' hot!!!! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Smokey eyes are definitely hot with red lippies. I love red lips on you, looks smoking hot!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!