DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, May 11, 2009

EOTN & TV SERIES

Hello bloggers,


I hope you all had a wonderful weekend, I know I did, because I slept the whole weekend, mainly during the days as I watching up on a TV series that I didn't know was going on. Ok! so have any of you watched 90210, like seriously how did I not know that this TV series had started already. I am always late about things. I have been hearing talks about this Gossip Girl through my facebook and was like what is it all about, then I did my little research and wasn't too crazy about it then but upon my research I saw 90210 and thought it was the old 90210 so I said let me see some past episode because I missed the old 90210 and unfortunately I watching from my CW website the new 90210. I enjoyed watching so I had to catch up on the past episode to see how it started and yes I watched the 21 episodes I missed out on from Friday till Sunday evening. Did I sleep? Not in the nights but during the day and maybe a 3-4 hr sleep because it was killing me to watch this series and every episode left me craving more. I urge anyone who isn't watching it to tune it and watch it every Tuesdays at 9pm on CW (Check with your cable provider to see what station is CW in your area).

I am such a big fan of Liam, Adrianna, Nirvad, Dixon & Silver. Liam is so hot and of course who doesn't love a bad boy (lol). I love teenager TV shows, its very captivating and you learn so much even though I have passed those teenage years but I guess its a aid to dealing with and of course preparing for my daughter who will be a teenager in a long couple of years to come (lol).


So unto my EOTN:
I love me some bright looks and here is one:








(without flash)



Products used:

LD
NYX Jumbo Pencil Milk
MAC e/s: Electric Eel (outer & inner lid & bottom)
MAC e/s: Chrome Yellow (center of lid & bottom)
HIP cream liner:black (cut crease)
120 palette: black, fuchsia color,light pink
Wet N Wild e/s: Cream (highlight)
Rimmel eyeliner
Black liquid liner
mascara


I am still learning the whole 'cut crease', I haven't mastered it yet. I think its the hardest and most challenging thing ever now for me to do in makeup, but I will conquer and master it soon...hahaha!!


As for my mother's day, it was ok, I am grateful I spent it with my daughter and mom and family but the most part of it I slept. I got phone calls & messages from various family members & friends who actually remembered me being a mom. I am thankful for them because they actually remembered me and the thought counts, so even though there weren't any gifts and all. I always feel loved because I have a beautiful baby girl to let know that each day, terrific family and friends...<3 style="font-weight: bold; font-style: italic;">Smooches & Be fabulous!!

5 comments:

  1. 90210? Really? No comment. Well, I guess that was a comment.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Happy Mother's Day to ya! You are working the eye shadow. You are a girl after my own heart, lol. Love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!