DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, June 10, 2009

I Couldn't stay Away

Hello,

I know I have been MIA, but my computer is still a work in progress. I am actually sending it off to be fixed this week, but during the time I was still playing around in my makeup. Its addictive and everyday I am drawn to try need color combination. Here are a few looks :









This look was done using the 42 Double Stack Matte palette I purchased from ebay









LOOK 2: Black & brown smokey eye





**For this look I used two different eyeshadow on both eye, I don't remember which eye has the products I used.
One eye:
NYX jumbo pencil: Black
42 matte eyeshadow palette: black and brown

Other eye:
HIP pencil crayon: Black
TKB trading black pressed eyeshadow & brown from the 42 matte palette

Highlight: shimmer light tan color
Lashes are the crappy ones from ebay (10 in the pack), I worked it out had to flex them a little.

LOOK 3:












The purple, pink look I used the 42 matte palette and NYX purple. Also for the Yellow, pink & orange I used my 120 palette.

**Sorry about my hair, I washed it and decided to hair dry it and thats the results, hey I look like I got electricuted!!...lol


Next up my haulin during my computer on sick leave time...


Be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. I love the pink and purples!!!!! they look really nice against your skin and eyes

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!