DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, December 14, 2009

SEPHORA VIB GIFT CARD

Hello beauties,

I hope you all have taken advantage of Sephora's VIB email that almost every Sephora Beauty Insider has gotten with some being $15 off or $20 off. I got my 415 off and of course I got one goodie that turn out to be 5 items.
Ok so here goes: I ordered a Clinique Moisturizing Lotion and I'm eligible to choose 3 free samples (yayyy!!) and after putting in my email VIB Gift card code of $15 off and then in the promo section I put a code: "JCPCHOOSE" and from their I choose a terrific free item [Smashbox Primer]. Walllllaaaa!!!!!!.... Can yall guess what was the total of my order?
Have you all guessed????



Well it's $4.33.... yes that's the total charge after shipping and tax and all the codes and promos. So 5 items for $4.33 is like getting each for less than a $1.

So if you haven't taken advantage of your Sephora VIB, take advantage now because the $15/$20 off email gift card ends tonight/today: Dec 14.



Be fabulous!!

Disclaimer: I am in no way getting paid to do this or advertise for the company, nor am I affiliated with them.

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!