DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, December 27, 2009

EOTD

Hello,

I hope everyone had a lovely Christmas holiday/ Kwanzaa/Hanukkah etc etc...Just a terrific Happy Holidays. What did you all do?
Is there anyone super excited about 2010?
I know I am, I am just praying for a great new year: I pray for it to include: life, lots of love, family, great friends (includes you all) and of course a JOB (yes I need a job asap).
So I went to a interview few days before the Christmas holiday and I did this makeup look (pictures are not full face because I took pictures late in the evening when my makeup was actually in the phase of not looking cute). So here is the Eye of that Day.



(sorry about the oily face)

Eyes:
UDPP
HIP crayon: gold color
26 eyeshadow & blush palette: gold color & brown (lid & crease)
MAC Cranberry e/s (crease & bottom lash line)
E.L.F. Eye Encyclopedia cream eyeshadow (highlight)
HIP cream liner: brown
mascara


Be fabulous!

6 comments:

  1. oooooo that gold color is soooo pretty!!!

    i hope you hada great x*mas i had a wonderful one!

    xoxo.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful as usual! You make me wanna bust my golds out!

    ReplyDelete
  3. very nice EOTD, love the eyebrows :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. This is really pretty Kimmy... go girl!

    ReplyDelete
  5. That's a great look for an interview. Good luck with the job hunt, I hope you find something soon. =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!