So I'm back, not quite feeling better but I'm getting there. I had to post or more so get on the bandwagon of monthly favorites. Let me share my November faves.
- Family Dollar Cold cream- for removing my makeup esp. waterproof mascaras
- Sinful Colors: Under 18 nail polish
- NYX concealer Tan - to define under/over brow
- Jupiter Lipstick: #21
- Maybelline Color Sensationnel lipstick: Copper Charm
- N.Y.C. Translucent powder- set my makeup esp. under eye concealer
- L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliner: Brown- for filling in eyebrows
- MAC MSF Natural: Deep Dark
- NYX eyeshadow Africa- mix with NYC Sun2Sun bronzer to make a nice blush color
- Revlon Colorstay liquid foundation: Cappuccino
- NYC liquid liner: black
- Maybelline Volum' Exact mascara
- N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun bronzer: Terracota- used as blush color and highlight.
- Generic 15 concealer palette: daily concealer and even e/s base
Disclaimer [found on the side note of my blog]