Note: picture heavy
Pictures are click-able and give details
I had a request by Vixxan from The Glam Shack blogspot to do a review on the 15 Generic Concealer palette.
I purchased this palette a while back and now I can give my full review after using it for some time now.
15 Concealer Palette
Where to buy: Ebay and other website that sell these generic palettes. Don't think Coastal Scents have it.
What it consist of: 11 cream concealer ranging from light tone to dark tone, also three (3) correctors and one (1) highlighter.
-Yellow ~for under eye circle (neutralizes deep red & purple)
-Lavender ~correct shallowness
-Green ~neutralizes redness (pimples)
-Orange/ Salmon ~ for dark circle (blue color)
- Gives a natural look when applied before any foundation application
- great consistency
- no smell
- when applied it is a cream which turns to powder texture
- there are various shades available to various skin tone
- price for the 15 color palette is reasonable and cheap compared to other brand
- very convenient for travel
- Great eyeshadow base too. Eyeshadow lasted over 7+ hours without creasing
- Have to set it with a powder
- As a eyeshadow base it doesn't make the eyeshadow(s) appear vibrant
- Not deemed a full coverage concealer especially if you have extreme dark acne scars to cover
Here are pictures to compare it to MAC Studio Finish concealer.
(Note: Concealer used from palette is 2nd row from L-R, last column and then compared to MAC NW45)