DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, October 29, 2012

FOTD: Ready, Set, Mossy Green

Hello Beauties,

It's that time again; Makeup Mondays. Wow!!! Do the weeks go by so fast. I hope those on the east coast are weathering the storms in a safe way. However, here is a look for today.
I was in the dollar store and saw this Profusion palette and since it's a buck, I thought why not give it a try. So I used it in this look and I am amazed at the intensity and the outcome of it. I don't discriminate brands, I am always willing to give the inexpensive makeup stuff a try regardless. So here is my look using it along with Wet n Wild Comfort Zone palette.












Products Used
FACE
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Cappuccino
Covergirl matte powder: Medium Deep
Covergirl Queen bronzer (contour)
MAC MSFN: Deep Dark


EYES
Ruby Kisses eye primer
Maybelline 24hr Tattoo: Ready, Set, Green (base for lid & bottom lashline)
Profusion Perfect Ten palette: #09 ; Mossy shimmer green color (lid), shimmer tan color (tearduct)
Wet n Wild Palette: Comfort Zone; forest green color (outer lid & bottom lashline), tan color (crease), light brown & cream color (highlight)
Physician Formula Shimmer Stripes for Green Eyes; green eyeliner (lid liner)
Clinique mascara


LIPS
Wet n Wild lip lacquer l/s: Fierce



Be beautiful & be smart!!!

 

1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!