DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, October 10, 2012

FOTD: Simply Amazon Goddess

Hey Beauties,


I hope all is well... I have decided for the rest of the year I am gonna take on a challenge, I have a box filled with lipsticks, my personal lipsticks that I haven't shared in any FOTD looks on my blog so my challenge will be to do FOTD's with all of them; from inexpensive to my MAC collection.  So starting with this Face of the Day, I have used two lip colors to show how various lip colors work with my look. Stay with me on this journey.

Sidenote: The lipsticks are gonna be chosen randomly out of my box and there are over 50 lipsticks too..................*crosses fingers*







Products Used:
FACE
Ruby Kisses 3d creator: Level 15 (conceal acne scars)
Revlon PhotoReady f/d; Cappuccino
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under eye concealer)
Ruby Kisses HD powder: Rich
Bobbi Brown powder: Basic Brown (under eye setting powder)
Maybelline Mineral powder blush: Fresh Plum
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing powder: Bronze Glow (highlight)
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Ebony (contour)

EYES
Jordana eye primer
Maybelline 24hr Tattoo eyeshadow: Barely Biege (base)
Profusion Brightening eye quad: 
#05; gold color (inner lid), rust color (crease), black color (outer crease & bottom lashline)
#06; red (outer lid), hot pink (middle lid), iridescent pink (highlight)
#10; mahogany (crease & bottom lashline), bronze (browbone), beige (highlight)
Jordana easy liner: Sterling Blue (waterline)
NYC liquid liner: Black
L'Oreal mascara
Marabella eyeliner pen: black (make dots)


LIPS
Wet n Wild l/s:  #514A; Cherry frost


✶✶✶✶✶✶✶

LIPS: Wet n Wild megashield l/s: Salsa Lessons








Be fabulous & be smart!!


 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!