DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, October 1, 2012

FOTD: Inspired Ariane Makeup Look from LAHHATL Reunion Show

Hey Beauties,

I promised I had a final look from LAHHATL Reunion show makeup look to do and here we go; it's Ariane makeup look. Ariane is Mimi's BFF. So check out my inspired version......

Photo credit: TheStyleandBeautyDoctor.com


My Inspired Version









Products Used
FACE
Black Opal f/d stick: Beautiful Bronze (conceal acne scar)
Graftobian cream f/d: Warm Umber
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (set under eye concealer)
Covergirl matte powder: Medium Deep (set face)
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Ebony (contour)
Kleancolor Sugar Paint blush/bronzer duo: Cocoa Icing (blush)
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow powder: Deep Glow (highlight)

EYES
Jordana eye primer
MAC p/p: Painterly (base)
ELF Beauty Book; Bright Eye: r2 c2 (lid), r2 c4 (crease), r2 c1 (highlight)
ELF Beauty Book; Smoky Eye: r2 c2 (outer lid, crease & bottom lashline)
L'Oreal True Match powder: C7 ( crease blending color)
NYC liquid liner (lid liner)
ELF eyeliner pencil: black (waterline)
La Charme lashes: #415
Clinique mascara


LIPS
Kleancolor l/l: Barbie Pink
OCC lip tar: Katrina with tad bit of Feathered

So this is my final inspired look from this Love and Hip Hop Atlanta Reunion Show makeup series. I know I didn't do Karlie's, Joseline's, Mama Dee and Shay's look but if you want to see my inspired version of theirs, hit me a comment and I will get right on it. If not, until next season guys.



Be Fabulous & be smart!!

 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!