DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, October 25, 2012

THINK PINK: Breast Cancer Awareness Month

Hey Beauties,

October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. In any way we can as individuals we should support Breast Cancer Awareness. I lost my dad to cancer (not breast cancer), and I pray and hope that there will be a cure soon for this. Being the makeup junkie I am, I had to spread my awareness in my own beauty way.
I did this makeup look as I was inspired from Nicki's new video: Them Boys as well... Think Pink beauties and remember to keep the HOPE 






Kudos to Nicki for pink hurrr, nails & makeup!!








FACE
Black Opal f/d stick: Beautiful Bronze (conceal acne scars)
Maybelline Superstay f/d: Mocha
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under-eye concealer)
N.Y.C. Translucent powder (set face & under eye concealer)
La Femme blush: Magenta (cheek contour), Fuchsia (blush) & Sienna (chin contour)
ELF blush: Blushing (highlight)


EYES
Jordana eye primer
Random lipliner: Hot Pink (cut crease)
Jordana eyeliner: Espresso (bottom lashline base)
120 palette: 1st edition (see the coding system on the right side of blog for details)
  • E10 & H10 (crease)
  • D12 (bottom lashline)
Profusion quad: #06; hot pink shimmer color (lid) & light pink shimmer color (tearduct)
Profusion 10 shadow palette: #09; glittery shimmer tan color (highlight)
Random Ebay glitter; pink with reflects (lid)
L.A. Colors liquid liner: Black 
Clinique mascara
Ebay lashes F6


LIPS
Random l/l: Hot Pink
MAC l/s: Pink Nouveau
L'Oreal Color Riche l/g: Pink Panther





Let the Awareness Spread, not cancer!





 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!