DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, October 12, 2011

Swatches: Revlon Lipsticks Collection (Updated)

Hey beauties,

I have been collecting lots of lipsticks lately from sales from drugstores especially the Revlon brand so i decided to update my most viewed post: the Revlon lipstick swatches. To view the past post click here: Revlon lipstick collection 



Here are the hand swatches:
All lipsticks are Super Lustrous lipsticks from Revlon and only a few being the Moon Drops.




L-R: Ravish me Red, In The Red, Certainly Red, Really Red, Raspberry Bite (♥ it)




L-R: Cha Cha Cherry & Kiss Me Coral





L-R: Coral, Hot Coral (Moon Drops), Orange Flip (Moon Drops), Siren, Fire & Ice, Strawberry Suede



L-R: Iced Mocha, Cocoa Craving



L-R: Stormy Pink, Carnation, Lilac Champagne (Moon Drops), Love That Pink (Moon Drops), Fuchsia Fusion




L-R: Black Cherry, Va Va Violet





L-R: Mad About Mauve, Mauve it Over, Fabulous Fig, Wine Not, Wild Orchid


 This brand lipsticks is apart of favorite drugstore lipsticks which is competing with my Wet n Wild lipsticks.



 Let me know which colors you like?

 Do you own any Revlon lipsticks apart from the colors listed tell me about it so I can give it a try!








**All lipsticks were purchased by me and I am in no way affiliated with this company or any companies mentioned in this post.

2 comments:

  1. I am loving these swatches..however I wish my local walmart wouldnt have done away with the Moon Drops collection :( I loved those!! Very pretty swatches...to answer your question..the WnW Golden goddess was one of four that was Limited edition holiday palette for 2010 it came out for christmas :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thnks for replying... I actually do have the quad, found it in my coll... I need to use it more...Love the moon drops pigmentation minus their smell, I need more but I need to go on a no buy for lipsticks. lol

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!