DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, October 14, 2011

FOTD: ELF Beauty Bk: ✴ Smoking Glitter ✴

Hey beauties,


It's the start of a new edition of my palette series and now I am gonna be using my Eyes Lips Face (ELF) Beauty Book in the Smoky Edition.  Let's just say the palette speaks for itself. Every color featured in that particularly palette will give you a smokey eye look. If you don't have this palette, substitute for colors in your own makeup stash. Hope you like!!










Products Used
FACE
Smashbox primer
20 concealer palette
Black Opal stick f/d: Beautiful Bronze (conceal blemishes)
Maybelline Superstay f/d: cocoa
N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun bronzer: Bronze Mist (all over powder)
MAC pigment: Vanilla (highlight)
ELF studio blushes: Blushing Rose & Candid Coral
ELF Studio: Cool bronzer; dark brown color (contour)


EYES
UDPP
NYX Jumbo pencil: Pots & Pans (inner ½ base)
L'Oreal HIP crayon: Intricate (outer ½ base)

ELF Beauty Book: Smoky Edition: ☟☟

Color 1: metallic silver (inner ⅓ lid & bottom lashline)
Color 2: Silver (middle ⅓)
Color 3: midnight blue (outer ⅓ & crease & outer bottom lashline)
Color 4: White with silver undertone (highlight)









LA Colors Traditional palette color: bronze brown (browbone)
L'Oreal HIP cream eyeliner: Midnight Blue (lid liner)
Rimmel eyeliner: dark blue color (waterline)
MAC glitter: 3D Silver (over silver e/s)
Kleancolor glitter eyeliner: Midnight Blue (over dark blue color)
La Charme lashes: #110
Maybelline Falsies mascara



LIP
Random l/l: Red
ELF lip stain: Red Carpet  (❤ɠoɾɠɛoʊʂ❤)



The glitters definitely added the pop to this look, I love me some MAC 3d glitters, I am so pissed that I didn't know how to change my camera settings to capture it's intensity on the eyes.




Remixed the look!!



Items used for spots:
L'Oreal cream eyeliner: draw spots
ELF beauty bk: silver e/s (to fill spots) 
Random blue and silver rhinestones 





4 comments:

  1. oooh I might have to purchase that. smokey eye palette. I have been in two minds about it. Now I see the colours in full effect looks gorgeous

    ReplyDelete
  2. Your eye makeup here is amazing! I think I'm going to try to recreate this look..

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!