DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, October 28, 2011

HAUL: Wet n Wild I ♥ Matte

Hey beauties,


Wet n Wild cosmetics has release it's first ever matte palette from the Coloricon collection. I was super happy about this palette from seeing info about it from NouveauCheap website. Now that I have searched and gotten it, I believe it was somewhat worth it.

I can't do a full review on this palette as I have not done any looks with it. However, the palette contains 8 matte texture colors which features few brights and neutrals. I am a little disappointed from swatching the purple color, it doesn't give that intense color pay-off I was looking for (had to swipe several times to swatch). Apart from that the other colors had intense pigmentation and swatched perfectly.

This palette is exclusive to Walgreens only and is limited edition. It retails for $4.99


Wet n Wild I ♥Matte










Swatches



1st column of colors
All swatches are done without base/primer



2nd column of colors
All swatches are done without base/primer

If you haven't seen this palette in your local Walgreens, ask your store clerk about it's availability in the store. I do it all the time for drugstore collections.




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!