DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, November 3, 2011

MINI HAUL: Profusion Quads

Hey Beauties,


I am on a blog roll here...lol.... On my search for Wet n Wild new collection. I saw these new Profusion quads at my local Walgreens, I decided for the price which is $0.99 I should give them a try. So I purchased two and best believe they are some pigmented shadows for a buck.








Swatches

Pink colors quad
Swatched without any base/primer


Earth tone colors quad
Swatched without any base/primer




Have you seen these Profusion quads in store ?
Have you used them before?



*All products were purchased with my own $. unless otherwise stated.



No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!