DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, August 14, 2009

Thank you Fashionwithfifi.com

Hello,

I received my gift in the mail yesterday and was excited, I mean who doesn't get excited receiving gifts in the mail. Yay!!!
I received my Myrabelle Mascara Shield. I have tried it on my look that I will post next and liked it. It does protect my mascara from smudging my eyelid because I don't have a steady hand. I am always getting messy when applying mascara. But I will do a further review on this product in the future, after several uses.

However, Thank you Fashionwithfifi.com for my gift and I really appreciate it. Please bloggers follow Fashionwithfifi.com website. The website provides latest styles, celebrity news, beauty reviews and much more entertaining information. The website also host contest so make sure to join in. Click here to view :www.Fashionwithfifi.com


Pictures of my gift:



Once again Thank you.


Be fabulous!


Email: kimmydadiva_blog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!