DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, August 9, 2009

EOTN- Fruity Tootie

Hello,
So I have overslept today, I didn't even get up until 8pm and went to bed at possible 4am in the morning. I have put my self back in the habit of going to bed late and I stopped myself a couple weeks ago...Crazy huh!

Ok so here is my EOTN:

I decided to take out some pigments and do a fruity tootie look using BFTE (Beauty from the Earth) and TKB Trading with the infamous 120 palette.




without flash






with flash



Products used:
HIP crayon Meticulous
NYX Jumbo pencil Milk
BFTE Strawberry (inner corner)
BFTE Lemon(middle lid)
TKB Trading Grape Pop (outer lid)
TKB Trading Blueberry (bottom lid)
120 palette: lt. pink (brow bone), blue purple & purple (in crease)
Wet N Wild Creme e/s (highlight)
NYC liquid liner

Be fabulous!


***I love these colors but I wanted them to pop more on my skin, next time I use them I will definitely try them wet or with a different base.


Email: kimmydadiva_blog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!