DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Need for a new camera

Hello

So I realized I need a new camera, I really don't like the outcome of my pictures from the camera I have now, which is a Olympus camera with 6.1 mega pixels. I haven't been viewing cameras lately because I didn't even know technology in camera is at 14 mega pixels now...wowowow!
I have been looking at one which is a Canon Powershot SD 780 IS. It has 12.1 mega pixels resolution and it uses a Digital SD memory card unlike my Olympus which uses a specific card, which is very hard to find. I think it has done its time and hopefully soon I find a camera which I'll love.
I am looking a excellent one that can record videos, has 12 - 14 mega pixels, has HD capabilities and all that camera good stuff, it will be for personal use (not professional), range in price $150-$250

If anyone has any great suggestion please let me know. Thank you.

4 comments:

  1. casio exilim is a really good camera for taking videos.

    ReplyDelete
  2. I am going to look into that brand. Thanks for the help!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I recently purchased the Canon SD1200IS and I really don't like this camera. This camera is crazy it never takes the same picture twice. It's too finicky for me.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!