DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, August 20, 2009

I AM SO EXCITED & I JUST CAN'T HIDE IT!!!

Hello Lovely people,

Ok so this aint makeup related but over the few days that Berlin Track Race has been going on I've been keeping up-to-date on the track race.....wooot wooot! GO JAMAICA!
We have broken another world record. First our 'Lightning BOLT' broke his own world record in 100m in 9.58 secs and now he has broken the world record in the 200m in 19.19 secs....I am so excited and I can't hide it. Usain Bolt has done my home country JAMAICA proud. I am estactic, this dude move like the light, he's really the 'Lightning Bolt'.... I am too proud right now.

Usian Bolt is born on August 21, 1986...he will be 23 tomorrow, what a terrific birthday gift to himself for breaking another world record. He is from Trelawny, Jamaica. The neighboring parish/county of Montego Bay, were I'm from. I am missing home now (sigh).
CONGRATS USAIN 'LIGHTNING' BOLT & HAPPY PRE-BIRTHDAY....MUCHO LUV FROM ONE JAMAICAN TO ANOTHER!!

Here is his signature lightning BOLT sign!



Email: kimmydadiva_blog@yahoo.com

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!