DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, August 20, 2009

MINI HAUL/DUPES/SWATCHES!!

Hey everyone,

So I have been haulin over the few couple of days. My CVS, grocery store and Walgreens has major sale this week so ya girl definitely got some stuff. I went to Walgreens, they had a BOGO (Buy one get one free) on Wet N Wild cosmetics and HIP. I wanted to get me some HIP chrome eyeliners but they only had one left in stock and that was the gold, so the sales lady told me to try back in the week, they are suppose to get some more in stock, so I'll try to make it there later to see if they do. I want the Gold, black, purple and silver.



So from Walgreens I purchase 2 Wet N Wild lipsticks in 521A and 519A, also I got a Silk Finish blush in Pearlescent Pearl and a Megaliner liquid eyeliner in Brown. The lipsticks are $0.99 and the blush & liner $2.99.

Wet N Wild Silk Finish lipstick in 521A (Fuchsia w/ Blue Pearl )




Wet N Wild Silk Finish lipstick in 519A (True Red)



Wet N Wild Silk Finish lipstick in 521A and 519A



Wet N Wild Silk Finish blush in Pearlescent Pink



Wet N Wild liquid liner in Brown



From CVS they had a BOGO on Revlon cosmetics and Maybelline foundations cosmetics, so I decided to get the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing powder in Brighten and try the Revlon Beyond Naturals primer.
The primer I wanted to try since I was using the Monistat Chafing gel has a primer, but I will do a review soon on the primer and also a comparison.

Now I have all the Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing powders. Check out your local CVS ad to see what's on BOGO and also sign up for their cards, and check local newspaper for coupon on cosmetics. I spent way less because I had a CVS receipt coupon for $3 off purchase of $15 and over and also I had a coupon clipping of $1 off Revlon cosmetics.

Here are swatches of all 3 Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing powders:

L-R: Brighten, Sun Tan Matte, Sunkiss


L-R: Brighten, Sun Tan Matte, Sunkiss

****Revlon Sun Tan Matte Mineral finishing powder is my new MAC Studio fix powder and also Sun Kiss is my new MAC MSF in Gold Deposit!!

Also the Covergirl powder I purchased from my grocery store, I wanted to try the Queen Collection hence I bought the powder in Ebony Bronze 2 which was on sale with a grocery store coupon of $2 off...woot woot!...I am definitely getting the liquid foundation from there next since the sale will be until the end of this month. It's a great thing I checked the grocery store other newsletters. Great savings!



DUPES

If you have you have NYX Round lipstick in Fusion then its a great dupe for Wet N Wild lipstick in 521A.

L-R: Wet N Wild lipstick 521A and NYX round lipstick Fusion


Also if you have these products you may find it to be a dupe for Wet N Wild lipstick in 519A. Possibilities are: NYX round lipsticks: Hebe, Eros and HIP lipstick in Bold.

L-R: HIP Bold l/s, WnW 519A, NYX: Eros & Hebe




SWATCHES


Here are some swatches of Wet N Wild Bronzers, I love this brand bronzers, for the price, its terrific quality.

L-R: Wet N Wild bronzers in Bali Bronze & Tahitian Tan


Ok doesn't the bronzers look like a dupe to some high end makeup brand products... hmmmm... I'm seeing some MAC MSF's dupes here...lol


So be sure to check out your drugstores for BOGO sales and remember to check newspaper for coupons and also sign up for free saving cards from drugstores or any cosmetics stores, it helps when your rewards start stocking up!


Be fabulous! :)




Email: kimmydadiva_blog@yahoo.com

5 comments:

  1. Great haul and awesome swatches!

    Revlon Brighten looks like it could be a great hightlighter. =D

    ReplyDelete
  2. great haul...thanx for da dupes

    ReplyDelete
  3. oooooh BRILLIANT HAUL!!! I'd love to get my hands on those Revlon Colorstay Mineral Finishing powders. and those lipsticks are just tooo fab!!!! gosh how i wish I had a CVS or walgreeeeennnns!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Loving those Revlon Colorstay Minerals!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!