DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, August 2, 2009

Purple is my next Fave color

Hello

So lately I've been doing a lot of purple looks or looks with purple in them. I have been loving the color purple lately. My fave makeup color is blue but purple has been growing on me. A purple makeup item I have been opting for every time I think of doing a purple look is NYX purple and NYX Luxor. I love both colors they are extremely pigmented and easy to blend. NYX purple gives a nice duo chrome look. I have tried it on a purple base and it looks great but on a black base, wow! It gives an incredible purple blue reflective color. Love it!

Now for this look I decided to use NYX purple and also Loreal HIP Flamboyant. I haven't used Flamboyant in quite a while so here is a look using those items.






Products used:

FACE:
Maybelline Dream Liquid f/d: Drk 3
NYC Loose powder
NYX Tan concealer (under eye)
Black Radiance pressed powder: Rich Mahagony (contour)
Clinique stick blush: Rosy blush


EYES:
NYX Tan concealer
LD
NYX purple e/s
HIP Flamboyant: purple (outer 2/3 lids) & gold (highlight)
Blck eyeliner
Maybelline Volume mascara

LIPS:
Covergirl lip amazemint: Plum Crazy



Be fabulous!

1 comment:

  1. OMG! look at that gorgeous face, your eyes pop with that purple eyeshadow!!! I love it... good job sweetie! =)

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!