DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, August 9, 2009

FOTD: Color workshop products

Hello

Happy Sunday!
So last night I was going thru my makeup collection and realized, I have ignored my first makeup set that I own. I bought this set at CVS for $9.99 a long time ago and loved it when I bought it. It came with brushes, eyeshadows, lip colors, nail colors & blushes. The brand is "Color Workshop". The brand is pretty pigmented and has nice colors that can be duped. The quality and texture is great for the price of the set $9.99. It also came with a compact which you definitely replace eyeshadows and blush in. The lip colors are in the same packaging tube as the Victoria Secret Beauty rush lip gloss. Now being that I have this for over more than 2 years, it still had some terrific colors. The company which make it is the same company that makes Wet N Wild products- 'Markins'.

I decided from the set to use some colors that I rarely wear such as light pink, light lavender, raisin purple (dupe of sketch).
















Products used:
FACE
Maybelline Dream Liquid Mousse- Tan 3
Black Radiance powder- Rich Mahagony
MAC Studio finish concealer Nw45
Color Workshop blush- hot pink color


EYES
HIP Crayon: Meticulous
NYX Jumbo pencil : Strawberry
Color workshop e/s: lt. pink, lt. lavender, raisin purple, golden beige, russet brown
Jordana Black Jack e/s
NYC liquid liner
Rimmel black kohl eyeliner
Ardell lashes #117

LIPS
HIP jelly balm- Succulent


Be fabulous and have great week!


Email: kimmydadiva_blog@yahoo.com

1 comment:

  1. Luv the eyes so pretty, your shirt is such a pretty color and looks GREAT on your skin!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!