DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, November 30, 2012

FOTD: Grassy Resort

Hello Beauties,


How is everyone doing? I hope all is well and in good favor.... I am on a roll with my blog posts huh!!!
So I decided to add more challenges to my ongoing challenges, I currently have a lip challenge going on, but I will be starting an eye makeup challenge with some L.A. Colors trio I have.












FACE
Black Opal stick f/d: Beautiful Bronze (conceal acne scars)
Revlon Colorstay f/d: Mahogany mixed with Ruby Kisses All Over Glow Bronzing cream: Golden Goddess
Revlon Colorstay mineral powder: Sunkiss
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep (under-eye concealer)
NYC Translucent powder (under eye setting powder)
Ruby Kisses mineral powder: Ebony (contour)
Revlon Colorstay mineral powder: Brighten (highlighter)
Jordana blush: Redwood


EYES
ELF primer
L.A. Colors Jumbo pencil: Beach Resort (inner and outer part of lid)
Wet n Wild eyeliner: Cool Green (bottom lashline base)
L.A. Colors Trio: Grassy Knoll;
  • middle color (outer & inner lid)
  • left color (middle of lid)
  • right color (bottom lashline)
Nicka K e/s: #3037 ; black color (outer bottom lashline)
L.A. Colors 6 color e/s: Cafe Au Lait; left bottom color (crease) & middle top color (highlight)
Wet n Wild Fantasy glitter liner: Secrecy (bottom lashline)
Physician Formula Shimmer Strips eyeliner for Green eyes: green color (inner lid liner), black color (outer lid liner)
Maybelline Volume Exact mascara


LIPS
Random l/l: Hot Pink
Kleancolor l/s: #739 Cherry




☀☀☀☀☀☀

LIPS #2:
Wet n Wild l/s: #552A Just Garnet









On another note I did two color lining on my lid, half of my liner is green and the other half is black. I really love the effect and will definitely be trying it again with other color liners. Also I love the effect of using the Ruby Kisses bronzing cream with my foundation, I will use it with my other foundations in the winter climate for that sun-kissed look.


Be fabulous & be smart!!


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!