DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, July 22, 2011

FOTD: Dusk

Hello lovelies,

Today's Face of the day (FOTD) is my final look series for now featuring the Ebay 26 eyeshadow and blush palette. I will be revisiting this palette occasionally but I want to move onto other palettes I own and have been neglecting.
I was testing out foundations too because it's humid and I particularly find myself not wanting to do a full face makeup with my holy grail Revlon colorstay. When it gets to me stepping outside I feel like someone turned a water hose on me.  Hence I have tested and love the effect of Smashbox Tinted moisturizer and MAC pro-longwear concealer mixed together. This will be my foundation method of the next couple weeks/months until my the cold season arise.


















Products Used:
FACE
Smashbox primer
MAC Pro-longwear  concealer: NW45 (under eye)
Black Radiance concealer: Caffe latte (blemish concealing)
Smashbox Sheer Focus Tinted moisturizer: Dark
26 e/s & blush palette (5th & 1st color  blush mixed)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Acapulco Glow
MAC Blot powder: Deep Dark

 *B1 & B2 refers to the blush





EYES
MAC p/p: Painterly
L'Oreal HIP color rich crayon: Attentive (inner ½ lid & bottom lashline) & Unmistakable (outer ½ lid & bottom lashline)
26 e/s & blush palette:
color 1 (inner ⅓ lid & bottom lashline)
color 2 (middle  ⅓ lid & bottom lashline)
color 3 (outer ⅓ lid & bottom lashline)







Wet n Wild Mega Eyes trio: 380A Belgian Chocolate 1st color (highlight) ; 2nd color (browbone)
Wet N Wild cream eyeliner: black
Maybelline Falsies mascara


LIP
Linnette l/l: Burgundy
L'Oreal HIP l/s: Daring
Kiss Maxi Shine l/s: Flirt Alert ( dabbed in the center)
NYX l/g: Red Tint



Be Fabulous & be smart !!






No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!