DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, July 19, 2011

FOTD: Strawberry Milk Twist

Hello lovelies,

It's another week and I hope all is well with you beauties. I have another FOTD where I feature another look from my random Ebay 26 eyeshadow and blush palette. I have pictures and list of products used below and I hope you all like. Also I wanted to thank each and everyone who commented on my previous FOTD's and who has visited my blog and just stopped by to say hi. I appreciate your love and support and your feedback and kinds words are always taken grateful.












I started from the brow working my way to the lid for this look.

Products Used
FACE
Smashbox primer
Ebay 20 concealer palette (under eye concealing)
Black Radiance perfect blend concealer: Caffe Latte (blemish concealing)
Maybelline Superstay f/d: Cocoa
Covergirl bronzer: Ebony Bronze
N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun bronzing powder: Terracotta Tan; dark side (contour)
Sally's Girl shimmer stripes: 388156 (highlight)
MAC mineralized blush: Band of Roses


EYES
UDPP
MAC p/p: Painterly
NYX Jumbo pencil: Strawberry Milk (lid) & Dark Brown (bottom lashline)
Sally's Girl e/s: Biege (highlight)
26 e/s & blush palette:

colors 1 (browbone)
color 2 (browbone; between the highlight & browbone color)
color 3 (outer crease)
color 4 (lid)
color 5 (bottom lashline)






Physicians Formula eyeliner; for green eyes; purple color (lid liner)
Wet n Wild chrome eyeliner: Antique Amethyst
Maybelline mascaras: Falsies & One by One


LIP
Kleancolor l/l: Millenium
Nicka K l/s:Wild Violet
Milani l/g: Fashion Diva


Brows:
Ruby Kisses eyeliner: Black brown
L'Oreal HIP cream liner: Brown
Maybelline clear mascara
20 concealer palette
Black radiance concealer



Stay tuned for my next look using the 26 eyeshadow & blush palette.


Be Fabulous & be smart!



4 comments:

  1. Oh, I really like that palette. You always have the prettiest lip colors!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love that pink shadow w your skin tone, and the purple liner look soo good together

    ReplyDelete
  3. @I Bleed Pink- thank u dear, I love bright lip shades, so I am always experimenting with lip colors.

    @Jess - Thank you, not of fan of light pink shadow shades but glad u liked.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I love this look Kimmy! Love, love, love it!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!