DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, February 6, 2013

Wet n Wild Cosmetics Fergie Collection

Hello Beauties,

I have been hauling lately and one of the brands I have taken advantage of is the Wet n Wild Fergie Collection. I only bought about one third of the collection. This collection has lipsticks, eyeshadow palettes, bronzers, eye primer, cream eyeliner and nail polishes. I did purchase the eye primer and yes it is an awesome primer so far (possible review in the future). Nevertheless I wanted to share some the goodies I purchase from this collection.



- Eyeshadow palettes I only got three out of the four they offer.

L-R: Metropolitan Nights :: Desert Festival :: Dutchess Lounge


Metropolitan Nights


Desert Festival



Dutchess Lounge



**********

- Centerstage Bronzers I only bought two out of the three they offered

L-R: Rose Champagne Glow :: Carnival In Rio

L-RRose Champagne Glow :: Carnival In Rio


*********

- They offered a variety of shades in the lipsticks from nudes to light pink to berries, red and even black. I only purchased four that looked appealing to my eyes.


L-R: Sanghrina :: Ferguson Crest Cabernet :: Old School Glam :: Fuchsianista

L-RSanghrina :: Ferguson Crest Cabernet :: Old School Glam :: Fuchsianista

L-RSanghrina :: Ferguson Crest Cabernet :: Old School Glam :: Fuchsianista





I will be purchasing the Bebot Love lipstick and also the black shade since everyone on IG raves about it. Also I really like the bronzers but they break easily being that they are baked. Some of the  lipsticks are very dupable from the Megalast lipstick line. I don't think I will purchase the cream eyeliners now but maybe in the future. I own a few cream liners, that I want to hit pan on before I purchase any more. the nail polishes reminded me of their Spoiled collection polishes but just in different packaging. The eye primer is definitely worth the purchase. Being that this is a drugstore brand, I am pretty impressed how Wet n Wild cosmetics is stepping up their game and now have a recording artist representing their makeup line: Fergie!


Are there any colors from the different section you like?




1 comment:

  1. Awesome collection. I really want to try out the Fergie lipsticks. They look amazing. The bronzers look great as well.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!