DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Monday, June 18, 2012

Milani New Powder Eyeshadows

Hello Beauties,

I hope all is well. I received some beauty goodies from the famous and awesome brand Milani cosmetics. In this post I will be talking about the Milani new powder eyeshadows. There are twelve new eyeshadows  and they come in both pearl and matte texture in various shades. I have Milani's old eyeshadows and really really love them as some of them are possible dupe for MAC eyeshadows ( that will be in another post).


Milani powder eyeshadows



L-R: Shocking Pink, Caramel Brown, Brown Stone, Pearl, Pitch Black & French Vanilla



L-R: Gold Dust, Purple Shock, Olympian Blue, Just Perfect, Rose Gold & White Lie




These eyeshadows are 3.1g/0.11oz
Milani states that they are " Silky smooth and highly pigmented "


A super pigmented, easily blendable, crease-proof, silk-like powder eyeshadow. Available in versatile colors with both matte & pearl finishes that can be used as shadow or liner.


Yes beauties they definitely are what the company states them to be. As a drugstore brand eyeshadow, I am pretty amazed at their pigmentation without a base and also that some of the colors have a long staying power too.

These shadows can be purchased at CVS drugstores, Milanicosmetics.com



Pros: 

  • Affordable at $5.99
  • Blendable
  • Versatility in colors such as nudes, black, white, brights and highlighting colors
  • Different finishes: pearl and matte 
  • Pigmentation is awesome
Cons:
  • The only con for me is the French Vanilla color is chalky and I am not a fan of chalky matte colors. 

Swatches

Swatched without any base/primer

  L-R: Shocking Pink, Caramel Brown, Brown Stone, Pearl, Pitch Black & French Vanilla




L-R: Gold Dust, Purple Shock, Olympian Blue, Just Perfect, Rose Gold & White Lie







My favorite colors are : Shocking Pink, Just Perfect, Rose Gold & Olympian Blue





❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈❈

What colors would you purchase?

What colors combination would you like to see in a makeup look?




***These products were sent to me from the company for PR and reviews purpose. My opinions remains honest and is in no way bias because products were sent to me free. I am in no way compensated by or affiliated with the companies mentioned.




 

2 comments:

  1. Do you think you could wear the pink as a blush?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Sure u could use it as a blush. I use the brown stone to contour and find it to contour better than any other colors I have used including MAC contour pro powders. Will have FOTD vid posting soon.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!