DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Saturday, June 30, 2012

influenster MOM VoxBox

Hello Beauties,

I received another influenster VoxBox and wanted to share the goodies I received in it. Here is picture and video mentioning all the items I received in my  influenster  MOM VoxBox. If you don't know what influenster is a community that uses influences in allowing you to qualify for product shipments, rewards and deals.
Basically in a nut shell it uses your social media to help you gain rewards and be qualified for monthly VoxBox that contain full size sample for you try and give reviews/feedbacks on what you liked about the products. So basically instead of getting a small minority of volunteers to test the products, it uses you once you join influenster.
I really enjoy the VoxBox that I have received so far from them and I hope I will continue receiving more and more VoxBox in the future.

influenster Mom VoxBox











 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!