DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, June 27, 2012

FOTD: Inspired Brandy's Ebony June 2012 Magazine Makeup

Hey Beauties,


This makeup look for today is an inspired look from the makeup Brandy Norwood is wearing in Ebony Magazine June 2012 issue. I have been wanting to recreate this look and I thought this would be so great to use the new Milani cosmetics I received and some of my old Milani products to recreate the makeup look. See my video tutorial and below as usual for a list of the items I use.

Also Brandy is rocking the same eye makeup look on the cover as well as in the other two leaflets featuring her, but she has different lip colors for different outfits. I will have pictures of the different lip colors and let you know what I used.

Credit: Web/Ebony Magazine















Products Used:
FACE
Ruby Kisses 3D creator in Level 15 (conceal blemish & hyper-pigmentation)
Revlon PhotoReady concealer: Deep
Maybelline superstay f/d: Cocoa
Milani powder: Chestnut
Milani Sunset Duo: Sunset City ; bronzer color (set under eye concealer)
Milani e/s: Brown Stone (contour)
Milani Glimmer Stripes: Honey Glimmer (highlight)
Milani baked blush: Fantastico Mauve


EYES
Jordana eye primer
Milani Shadow Eyez: Champagne Toast (lid) & Brown Deluxe (crease)
Ruby Kisses brown eyeliner pencil (bottom lashline base)
Milani e/s:

  • Desert Sunset  & Gold Dust (lid)
  • Java Bean  (outer lid & crease)
  • Brown Stone (outer lid & crease & bottom lashline)
  • Caramel Brown (browbone)
  • Pitch Black (outer crease)
  • Pearl (highlight & tearduct)
Ruby Kisses cream eyeliner: Rich Black
La Charme lashes #415
Maybelline Volum' Exact mascara




LIPS
Milani l/s: Mango Mambo & Mandarina







LIP COLOR 2
Wet N Wild l/s: DollHouse Pink








LIP COLOR 3

Revlon Moon Drops l/s: Lilac Champagne






Be beautiful & be smart!!

**Some of  products were sent to me from the company for PR and reviews purpose. My opinions remains honest and is in no way bias because products were sent to me free. I am in no way compensated by or affiliated with the companies mentioned.
 

3 comments:

  1. I love love love...all of these lips!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. great look! love the eye make up, and super love dollhouse pink on you. ordered it online when i saw your swatches :)

    ChinChin

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love that pink on you!!!! I'm sold

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!