DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Thursday, June 7, 2012

FOTD: Green Goblin

Hello beauties

It has been a minute since I posted a FOTD- Face of the Day, let me share what has been happening lately. I celebrated my birthday couple weeks ago with my besties. Love those chicas!! We had lots of fun, I would love to share pictures on my blog but I refrain from doing so since this is my beauty blog.

Lately I have been posting videos to my Youtube channel. I want to say to all those Youtube video gurus out there, you rock!! Editing videos aint easy, I like doing it but it's very time consuming especially when recording (hey I have a hyper 4 year old), then re-recording because you think part of the video was recorded well, then editing video and still you have mistakes. So kudos to all of you who put out a video daily, weekly or monthly.

Let me move on to the FOTD because I could go on and on about my daily life activities.









My tutorial video via Da Diva Beauty Youtube channel


Products Used
FACE
*Ruby Kisses 3D creator: level 15
20 concealer palette (under eye concealer)
Maybelline Superstay f/d: Cocoa mixed with
Ruby Kisses All Over Glow bronzing cream: Golden Goddess
Covergirl matte powder: Medium Deep
Sally's Girl bronzer: 388416 (highlight)
Black Radiance blush: Soft Honey
*Ruby Kisses Mineral powder: Ebony (contour)
N.Y.C. Translucent powder (set under eye concealer)


EYES
Jordana eye primer
L.A. Colors Jumbo pencil: Limeade (base)

Absolute 18 Perfect e/s palette: Paparazzi

  • matte green (oval shape on lid & bottom lashline
  • lime green (center of lid)
  • black (bottom lashline)

Absolute 18 Perfect e/s palette: Eclipse

  • Light brown (crease)
  • brown orange (crease)
  • brown (browbone)

Nicka K e/s: 3017 (highlight)
Physician Formula Glimmer stripes eyeliner for Green eyes; green color (lid liner)
Maybelline Volum' Exact Express mascara


LIPS
Rimmel l/s: Kate Moss edition: #12
Rimmel Kiss Off l/g: First Time




*Some of the items in this post were given to me for reviews and I am in no way affiliated with the company.




Be beautiful & be smart!!!!

 

2 comments:

  1. Kimmy!!! Your tutorial is awesome and it's such a fun and bright look. And I have to agree, editing makeup videos is not easy. I'm barely getting the hang of it lol.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!