DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Sunday, February 12, 2012

R.I.P. To an Icon: Whitney Houston



I am lost for words, still can't penetrate the thought that another Icon has departed from us. It's a sad and devastating moment. I don't know her personally but through her music and movies, I have grown to love and adore this woman art of singing and her beauty is beyond words. I grew up on her music and till this day I can remember when I was younger and eager to see her movie "The Bodyguard" in theater and crying my eyes out and still today watching that movie I do cry like no other.
Rest In Peace beautiful lady and I pray that your daughter will find the strength to recover from this pain of your loss. As a parent I can't imagine what she is going through but I will keep her in my prayers as I do my very own.


Rest in Peace Whitney Houston 











No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!