DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, February 28, 2012

FOTD: ELF Beauty Book: Kim K Inspired Look

Hey Beauties,

Welcome to another edition of ELF (Eyes, Lips, Face) Beauty Book edition where I will be using The ELF Beauty Encyclopedia Eye Edition. From looking at the colors I knew which look I wanted to do first to introduce this palette to you. I went ahead and did an inspired Kim Kardashian makeup look which is the look from your 2011 family holiday portrait pictures.


credit: Celebuzz.com


credit: Nick Saglimbeni



My Inspired Version









Products Used:
FACE
Ruby Kisses 3d Creator concealer: Level 13 & 15*
Maybelline superstay f/d: Cocoa
ELF bronzer: Golden (highlight) & Cool (contour)
La Femme blush: Russet (contour) & Bordeaux (blush)
N.Y.C. Translucent powder


EYES
Ruby Kisses primer*
Maybelline 24hr Tattoo: Bad To The Bronze
Nicka K eyeliner: Dark Brown (bottom lashline base)

ELF The Beauty Encyclopedia: Eye Edition

Color 1- lid 

Color 2 - outer lid, crease & bottom lashline

Color 3 - outer crease

Color 4 - highlight





N.Y.C. liquid eyeliner (upper and lower winged liners)
20 concealer palette (middle of both liners)
Ebay lashes
Maybelline Lash Stilletto mascara


LIP
Nicka K l/l: Sienna
Milani l/s: Berry Rich
Milani 3d Glitz l/g: In the Vogue



☞ ENTER MY BLOG ANNIVERSARY GIVEAWAY: Click Here  ☜



Note: This is an Inspired makeup look, I am in no way claiming that I look like the person mentioned above. 




*Some of the items used in this look were given to me for reviews and I am in no way paid by the company to do any reviews. 



Be Fabulous & be smart!!


2 comments:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!