DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, September 23, 2011

FOTD: Beckoning I'm on Cloud Nine

Hello lovelies,


Today's FOTD:





Hey I am rocking my Pippi Longstockings do, all I needed was some ribbons..lol


Products Used

FACE
Smashbox primer
MAC pro-longwear concealer: NW45 (under eye concealing)
Revlon Colorstay: Cappuccino 
N.Y.C. Sun 2 Sun bronzer: Bronze Mist (all over powder & highlight)




EYES
UDPP
Wet n Wild crayons: Electro (inner ½) & Distress  (outer ½)
Wet n Wild trio: On Cloud Nine; eyelid color (inner ½ of lid), crease color (crease)
L'Oreal HIP pigment: Beckoning (outer ½ of lid)
NYX e/s: Black (deepen outer color)
Sally's Girl e/s: Chocolate (crease)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
Wet n Wild cream eyeliner: black
Maybelline Lash Stiletto



LIP
ELF l/s: Voodoo


Be Fabulous & be smart!!






Will be back with my palette series FOTDs continuing from my Elf Beauty Book, stay tuned lovelies.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!