DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Wednesday, May 25, 2011

FOTD: Inspired by RIO Rafael

**Picture heavy

Hello lovelies,


Hope all is well. Well today is my ✶ birthday ☺ ✶ and I have a FOTD. This isn't my actually birthday makeup but just something to share with you guys. I was inspired by the colors of the toucan bird in RIO movie. The bird that has the amazingly pretty colors called Rafael voiced by George Lopez. I absolutely love this movie and if you know why it's because of all the colors used. Whosoever did the color effects of these birds is/are awesome and very creative.

Unto my numerous pictures:






















Look who showed up in my pictures: ☀Mini me☀ ♥♥♥♥


  

Products used:
FACE
Milk of Magnesia ♥
Black Opal f/d stick: Beautiful Bronze
Maybelline Superstay: Cocoa
NYC concealer: medium
Covergirl Queen bronzer: Ebony Bronze (contour)
MAC Strobe cream (highlight)
Milani Glimmer Stripes: Berry Glimmer (highlight)
Black Radiance blush: Spiced Ginger
NYC Translucent powder


EYES
ELF primer
MAC p/p: Painterly
Ben Nye Lumiere creme wheel
INGLOT e/s: - AMC 60 (inner ⅓)
- AMC 51 (middle ⅓)
- AMC 50 (outer ⅓)
- AMC 63 (outer crease)
- AMC Shine 46 (inner crease)
- AMC shine 08 (highlight)
- AMC 70 (bottom lashline)
Random blue glitter with Sally's Girl glitter glue (bottom lashline)
Rimmel white eyeliner (waterline)
Wet n Wild black cream eyeliner
Maybelline Falsies & One by One mascara


LIPS
Inglot gel l/s: #43
Revlon l/s: Coral (outer corners)
NYX round l/g: Apricot




I realized my first look called RIO is almost identical to this... but I got to incorporate glitter, so it's just another twist and I didn't use white eyeshadow because white on me looks somewhat scary.

I am movie chick, can't wait to see Transformers & X-Men First Class.....Is there any movies that your looking forward to for this summer?



Be fabulous & smart


☛   Enter my Birthday giveaway here: http://kimmydadiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-birthday-giveaway.html   ☚



1 comment:

  1. She is to cute.. I cant wait to see Xmen First Class and Harry Potter.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!