DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Tuesday, May 24, 2011

FOTD: I'm a MOM First!

Hello lovelies,

Here are some pictures of my Mother's Day look. I enjoyed my day and spent it with my family, loved ones over a very interesting and fun-filled dinner. So much laughter and fun when my crazy family comes together. I absolutely love them and adore moments spent with them. Here are pictures of my look and it's crazy that I don't have a full Outfit of the Day look because I was the photographer for the event. Too busy snapping pictures away and having fun at it.










Wearing MAC Up The Amp lipstick & MAC Raizin blush



Be Fabulous & smart!


☛   Enter my Birthday giveaway here: http://kimmydadiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-birthday-giveaway.html   ☚








1 comment:

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!