DA DIVA BEAUTY: HIGHLIGHTS

DA DIVA BEAUTY

↑ Grab this Headline Animator


BOOK ME AS YOUR MAKEUP ARTIST

Friday, May 27, 2011

EOTD: Green Escape

Hello lovelies,

Hope all is well with you all. Today's FOTD is in the family of greens.  Yes lovelies; greens not purples. I really did go on my promise now.
I decided to pull out some goodies I had purchase from Target a week ago, it's the new ELF Beauty Book: Bright Eye Edition (white packaging).
I forgot to take pictures before workflow, so my face is a little greasy and under eye concealer is fading after being a 8hr busy bee.











Products used:
EYES
UDPP
MAC p/p: painterly
Wet n Wild shadow pencil: Envy (inner ½)
L'Oreal HIP crayon: Authentic (outer ½)
E.L.F. Beauty book: Bright Eye Edition:
- 3rd row, 1st column (inner ⅓)
- 3rd row, 2nd column (middle ⅓)
- 3rd row, 3rd column mixed with Inglot AMC 63: black e/s (outer ⅓)
Sally's Girl e/s: Expresso & Chocolate mixed (crease)
Wet n Wild bronzer: Tahitian Tan (highlight)
L'Oreal HIP cream truth liner: Teal (upper lid)
Maybelline Falsies mascara




Be Fabulous & smart


☛   Enter my Birthday giveaway here: http://kimmydadiva.blogspot.com/2011/05/my-birthday-giveaway.html   ☚ 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Thanks for your comments, suggestions and feedback. It is very much appreciated!